Monday, November 10, 2014

BATTLE AT THE GATES OF LIFE

Say this out loud:

In this prayer program, the Lord shall open before me the two-leaved gates so that the gates will not be shut. The Lord shall go before me and make the crooked places straight. He will break in pieces the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron. The Lord Himself will give unto me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places. 

I declare that JESUS is Lord over my life ... spirit, soul, and body. I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am justified by the blood of Jesus. I have the spiritual DNA of of God in me. Today, every word I shall speak will please the Lord and glorify His name. These same words shall wreck destruction and havoc int he camp of the enemy in Jesus' name.

  1. O gates of 2014, vomit every of my blessings that you have swallowed as I shut you down now! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every door of 2014 that locked up my favor, fruitfulness and miracles, you are a LIAR! RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Afflictions and failures that I suffered in year 2014, GATHER yourselves together now! I BURY and SHUT you DOWN at the dying gate of 2014!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every gate of misfortunes that opened my life to famine, losses and stagnation, I SHUT YOU DOWN NOW BY THE FINGER OF GOD!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Strangers that entered my life throughout year 2014 through the doors of ignorance, I issue QUIT NOTICE AGAINST YOU NOW! VACATE MY LIFE BY FIRE!! BE FLUSHED OUT BY THE WIND OF THE HOLY GHOST!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. O God arise and let Your finger write a more glorious testimony for my destiny in 2014!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. By the finger that wrote the obituary of king Belshazzar, O God arise and write the conduct the funeral for every problem that afflicted me in year 2014!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. By the power that demoted king Nebuchadnezzar from the palace to the jungle, O God arise, demote and dethrone every evil ruler! tormenting my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Finger of God! Appear and cross me and my family over to a more glorious year 2014!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Finger of God! Arise and fight my battles throughout year 2014 and beyond!!! in the name of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home