Sunday, November 9, 2014

BREAKING FROM DARK POWERS



PRAYER POINTS:
  1. PSALM 18:29... For by thee I have run through a troop, by my God I have leaped over the wall..Father empower me to run through the evil troops of this world standing against my blessings as well as leap over the walls of hindrances and obstacles the devil have erected on my way in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
  2. Empower me to leap over every wall of limitations and difficulties constructed by the enemy to overthrow my goings..in the name of Jesus.
  3. PSALM 18:39... Lord gird me with strength in this battle and cut off the enemies of my star as you did to Se-nach-e-rib and his men in the name and blood of Jesus Christ.
  4. PSALM 18:38-40... Let every enemy, like Se-nach-e-rib, programmed to pull me down be disgraced by his own arrows in the name of Jesus.
  5. I pursue, overtake and defeat the enemies of my breakthrough, Lord empower me to fly like the eagle over every barrier mounted by these enemies. May my steps be enlarged in You, may I have stability and may You, O' my God, make me great in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
  6. O Lord, let every evil eye monitoring my blessings and my goings be blinded in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I know that I have been delivered from the violent man because of my knowledge of thee.
  7. PSALM 18:28... The Lord I worship will lighten my darkness and make me to shine as bright as the stars of heaven in the name of Jesus.
  8. PSALM132:17... O Lord God of Elijah, make my horn to bud now in the name of Jesus.
  9. PSALM 132:17,119:105... O Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ordain a lamp for me in the name of Jesus.
  10. O Lord God of Daniel, let my crown flourish and flourish again in the name of Jesus.
  11. O Lord God of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, let my Nebuchadnezzar perish in his wild fire in the name of Jesus.
  12. May you God clothe my enemies with shame and empower me to mount on life with victorious wings in the name of Jesus.
  13. I pray that You, Lord give us oil in our lamps, anoint our hands with oil, and keep us burning for Your work in the name of Jesus.
  14. 2Corinthians 5:16... Strengthen me in the inner man and give me the stamina to continue this race until the end in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Great and mighty Jehovah, the power of the highest, I come to You this day to replace every form of spiritual weakness and weariness in my life with the strength and refreshing from above.. in the name of Jesus Amen, Amen, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home